ASP 26 GHz Probes for Power Applications
ASP 26 GHz High Power RF probes are for radar, space, military, and commercial wireless applications. The ASP-26-HP probe model enables RF testing with up to 10 W of power, double as much as the standard probe family.
ASP-26-HP probe series can reduce cost of test and development of power RF devices and front-end MMICs for C-band, X-band and Ku-band applications.
Typical Electrical Characteristics:
- Characteristic impedance: 50 Ω
- Frequency range: DC to 26 GHz
- Insertion loss, max: 0.4 dB
- Return loss, min: 20 dB
- RF Power @ 10 GHz, max: 10 W
- DC voltage, max: 100 V
- DC current, max: 1 A
- 100 to 350 µm in 50 µm step